Last year, WebEngage successfully graduated from an ‘On-site Engagement Suite’ to a ‘Marketing Cloud for Consumer Businesses’. We introduced a revamped dashboard with brand new channels and features listed below:
- New Engagement Channels: Push Notification, In-App, Browser Push, Email and SMS
- Users and Events Attributes tracking across channels
- Dynamic and live Segmentation
- Deep Data Personalization
- State-of-the-art ‘Journey Designer’
- Granular-level Analytics
As data is the primary driver for a marketing cloud, its deeper-level integration with the suite is highly crucial for the optimized usage of the latter. As WebEngage has become more sophisticated, so has our integration process. With the introduction of Mobile SDKs and 3rd Party Integration (Segment.com), WebEngage Data Management Platform has never been so elaborate.
This free session will help you understand the prerequisites of our advanced integration for pro-level utilization of WebEngage.
If you are a Campaign Manager / Product Manager / Technology Integrator / Old Platform User, you shouldn’t miss out on this webinar. It will cover all the topics listed below:
- WebEngage Data Model Introduction
- Web and Mobile SDKs Integration
- Engagement Channels Configuration
- Product Extension using WebHooks
- All-in-one Use Case
This webinar is hosted by:
If you want to know more about integrating with WebEngage, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com.