The potential of your business can clearly be mapped by your customers. And your customer base consists of your newly acquired ones and your existing customer base. As a matter of fact, it requires 6 times the marketing expenditure to acquire a new customer than to retain your already existing customer. A report by Bain suggests that a 5% increase in your customer retention leads to a 75% increase in company’s profitability. And also, it is said that 80% of your future profits also come from 20% of your existing customers.
What is it that this webinar will cover?
- Going multi-channel: Why is it imperative?
- The importance of different pieces of advertising space.
- The organizational preparation – team setup, the data setup, the tools and vendor partnerships.
- How can it all come together?
- Test / Control as the only true measure of CRM impact
A Consumer Internet and Mobile Professional working at the hub of Technology, Product Management, Data Analytics and Marketing. Ex- Global Head CRM, Food Panda, Ex- Head of CRM, Jabong and Ex- Associate VP, Map My India.
You can email us your queries at email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss them. We may even include them in our upcoming webinars for the common good.